Monday, September 6, 2010

Feeding Whtie Board

I'm back.  My last post was when my first son was almost 1 and I found out I was pregnant with number 2.  So I stopped writing as I felt that I had my hands full.  Well they are still full but sharing makes you a bit less crazy.  My daughter arrived in early August. 

So my first post was mentioned as a joke!  I have family in down and am always asked "when was she feed last?" so I told my husband, I should just get out a whiteboard.  There is is.. I should of that would have been so helpful.  Unfortunately, the last of my baby help leaves in 3 days but until then I have put a "LAST FEED" sheet on the fridge.

The first two weeks of breastfeeding are definitely the hardest, I really had to fight to get through (even the second time).  I think it is natural to assume a crying baby is a hungry baby... this whiteboard idea would help folks know that MAYBE it is something else.  It is really hard to not feel like a cow while you are breastfeeding.  Serious but true.

Anyways, maybe one of you will take up the Feeding White Board idea. Until next time, V

1 comment:

Jesper & Trine said...

ohh yes, that is so true. The most frustrating thing as a mom, when everybody else thinks food is always the answer for crying..... I feel with you.