Monday, November 23, 2009

Crumb Land

As my son approaches the 1 year old mark, I am finally realizing that the floor will truly never be clean again. At least it isn't carpet. After dinner there are bits of food everywhere. Then some how he finds bits to eat later, even though I cleaned up. Or really my husband who can't stand messy! I wish I hadn't agreed to sell that little annoying robot vacuum.

He has his favorite foods - Bananas - he can eat 2 whole bananas no problem, YoBaby Yogurt, and Cheese. When he sees a banana in the store he turns in to a monkey. I thought I was in the clear the other day after getting him past the pyramid of bananas in Trader Joe's. Only to have a customer in the dry food aisle come up with her arms full of food, including bananas. At that point it was grab a banana or leave. He also knows the yogurt container in the store and gets very excited! Of course, after his banana and yogurt he does not understand the concept of all gone. Thankfully, he doesn't quite understand what a block of cheese is until it is in mini cubes on his tray.
Seriously, his enthusiasm for his favorites in still refreshing at this point.

No comments: