Sunday, November 27, 2011

Meal Plan

I hate the weeks when I don't take the time to figure out what we are going to eat.  Those weeks I come home from work tired and uninspired.  Having a meal plan is so much easier.  Today, I took it up a notch and made a 4 week rotation.   Maybe I will switch that up a little every quarter or something.  In 2010, I also did a resolution where I tried 52 new recipes, it was so much fun. I have felt uninspired and uncreative with my meals this year... I think I am going to do a resolution for 25 in 2012.

1 comment:

MamaMeg said...

its so hard for me to come up with new things to feed my family too. Luckily my husband is way more creative in the kitchen than I am. The meal I could have every week is veggies with olive oil and greek seasoning with hummus on a pita. We throw them on when ever we bbq. Then I cut up the left overs and put in mac and cheese:) or other noodle dishes.