Thursday, May 21, 2009

A few more words about fitting back into our jeans

Are we talking muffin top or no muffin top?

Since dieting has never really been my friend to begin with losing the baby weight is not fun. I actually weigh less now than I did before I got pregnant except all my extra weight relocated to my stomach. So now I equate my stomach to Florida. It's where retired fat cells go to spend the rest of their days.

As for exercise, I do tapes and walks and even go to a stroller strides class once a week. My new brilliant diet plan, however, is to hire two large German weight lifters to follow me around all day and knock any junk food I try to eat out of my hands. If I wanted the food bad enough I'd have to wrestle them for it. I'm sure I'd work off more calories than I was able to consume. Anybody know anyone who is up for the job?

2 comments:

jj said...

i'm really good at eating anything with chocolate in it. . .

V/P/A/A said...

muffin only after eating